Davis Writers' Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative writers write creatively.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Picture

Go down 
+3
Shade
Forgiven_Child
WA_Bandit
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Big Red

Big Red

Forum Picture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:35 am

alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.ogame.org/
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:45 pm

I think he means Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill of "Animorphs"
Back to top Go down
Atoms
Admin
Atoms

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:03 am

Oh, how I wish that book series was real. The glory, *shakes Shade*The GLORY...*whispers* and death...
Back to top Go down
https://dhwa.forumactif.com
WA_Bandit
WA_Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:25 am

Well, the ones I read where enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:13 pm

I remember reading at least 40 of them. Which annoys me as there are only 51! Not including the specials, and the like, anyway. I so gotta find those again. I still have #1 and #2.
Back to top Go down
Big Red

Big Red

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:44 pm

I have read nearly all 52of the real seiers four of the others both of the ones where you join them and both visser and the horbajkur(?) books. tv seiers sucked and jake is iceman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ogame.org/
BOS Man

BOS Man

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:51 pm

What about a brawl picture? Since that is something we are all bound to agree upon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dhwa.forumactif.com
Forgiven_Child

Forgiven_Child

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:53 pm

Actually, I'd rather not have a Brawl picture. It promotes fighting, and as much as you might enjoy bickering with each other, I wouldn't like it.
Back to top Go down
BOS Man

BOS Man

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:54 pm

Playful fighting among friends! It's like Mario Party, but with more awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dhwa.forumactif.com
Forgiven_Child

Forgiven_Child

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:04 pm

But it's still fighting. It may be a good outlet for your anger, but that doesn't mean we need to promote it here, do we?
Back to top Go down
Atoms
Admin
Atoms

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:10 pm

I'm not sure *flashes an evil smile*...
Back to top Go down
WA_Bandit
WA_Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:11 pm

Not until after April Fool's Day.
Besides, we don't want people to think we'll attack them.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:53 am

It is now April Fools Day. Geez. That's bad.

I applaud. Good job.

*claps*
Back to top Go down
WA_Bandit
WA_Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:22 am

Thank you! Thank you! -bows as if just winning an Academy Award- I would like to thank my mom for letting me be on, my dad for taking me to see the movie a second time, aeros for-- -is cut off-

-huggles forum plushie- I hearts it and its complete and utter pwnage. That, and this plushie is unbearably soft. So much nicer than the last forum plushie...It kept trying to attack me. -pouts-
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:56 am

I think somewhere, I may have had doubts as to your lack of sanity.

THIS shot them all down.
Back to top Go down
Atoms
Admin
Atoms

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:19 pm

Now to worry about yours...
Back to top Go down
WA_Bandit
WA_Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:30 pm

Wait...are you saying that I lack sanity or I don't? -is confused by Shade's statement-
Back to top Go down
Atoms
Admin
Atoms

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:08 pm

Awesome! Dance, Dance! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:17 am

^ ^ ^ What he said. ^ ^ ^

(I meant to say that you're certifiably nuts. And thank you, ND, for saying that I might be. Now I gots ta prove it.)
Back to top Go down
Atoms
Admin
Atoms

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:41 am

Well first, your avatar is dice. Everyone knows that only crazy people put dice in their avatar.

Also, the Dance, Dance! beats anything you throw at me! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Forgiven_Child

Forgiven_Child

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 4:40 pm

First of all, what does the insane talk have to do with the forum pictures?

Secondly...all this Sweeney Todd stuff is just a little...overdone, if you get my drift.
Back to top Go down
WA_Bandit
WA_Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:11 pm

"if you get my drift"
-starts singing "A Little Priest"-
Fight! "'Seems an awful waste. I mean, with the price of meat what it is when you get it, if you get it.'
'Hah.'
'Good, you got it.'"
Good song, good song. Mayhaps...you shouldn't say "if you get my drift" again. I don't think you like me singing Sweeney Todd songs...however entertaining they might be. Forum Picture - Page 2 565835

And yes, I guess that is off-topic. But off-topic is more fun! Awesome!

Anyway...I think this black is working out a lot better in relation to the avatars. It really makes them pop. Or, in the case of Nuke, it makes it really hard to see where the avatar edges are (which makes it look so much cooler/creepier in my opinion). So...the black is staying. However, at BOS Man's request, we will be changing the red because it's creeping him out. I personally like the red, but oh well. I'll probably change it to an ice blue-ish color. Red and black is a bit overdone (just like the compacter actors!!!! -cricket chirp- Fine, enough "A Little Priest" for one post, I got it). What do y'all think 'bout that?

I will get to changing the background sometime soon. Maybe tonight. But I've got a lot to do. I'm playing around with keeping that forum pic for a bit, though. Not because it's a Sweeney Todd pic (although that does have some appeal) but because it's funny, wacky, weird, random, and relaxing (they're at the beach; it's relaxing!) which, other than the relaxing part, combines a lot of the things we, as writers, are: funny, wacky, weird, and random. It has a bit of a gothic tone to it, but that makes it funny in relation to where they are. It's entertaining. If you have other ideas, like I said, please PM me the link. Or post them here for other people to respond, which is what you've been doing even though I said PM me. -mumble/grumble-

That, and I think this is a really long post. -shrugs- Oh well. I should find a way of ending it.
Like this: Huh?
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:28 am

Nuklear Disaster wrote:
Well first, your avatar is dice. Everyone knows that only crazy people put dice in their avatar.

Also, the Dance, Dance! beats anything you throw at me! Awesome!

*throws a dice at Nuke* Hee hee.

WA_Bandit wrote:
Oh well. I should find a way of ending it.

"You should always have an ending with a BANG!"

Hoo hah!
Back to top Go down
WA_Bandit
WA_Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:33 pm

Alright, so the forum has been updated again. There are a mix of new icons and previously used icons (including maybe three of the Sweeney Todd ones). They look pretty tight, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Picture   Forum Picture - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Picture
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2