Davis Writers' Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative writers write creatively.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How-To Use the Quotes Board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WA_Bandit
WA_Bandit

How-To Use the Quotes Board Empty
PostSubject: How-To Use the Quotes Board   How-To Use the Quotes Board Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:48 pm

Yo! This is Bandit, adding yet another board to the madness!

The Quotes Board is fairly simple! There are different "genres" of quotes. If you have a quote you would like to put on here, find which "genre" it should go under, and post it!

Anything inappropriate will more than likely be deleted. Anything with naughty words will be edited (yes, I know it's still a quote. That's what the little bracket things are for).

-smiles- Well, that's about it! Have fun y'all!
Back to top Go down
WA_Bandit
WA_Bandit

PostSubject: Re: How-To Use the Quotes Board   How-To Use the Quotes Board Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:11 pm

Also it may be noted that I am getting some of my quotes from a website...because it has some pretty amazing (either that or most of them are from the same source - like something I've read. ;) )
Back to top Go down
WA_Bandit
WA_Bandit

PostSubject: Re: How-To Use the Quotes Board   How-To Use the Quotes Board Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:19 pm

Make sure your spelling is correct within the quote and on the names before you post.

ALSO - the "Quotes on Monsters (the people kind)" topic has been combined with the "Quotes on people/life" topic. It fits better there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How-To Use the Quotes Board   How-To Use the Quotes Board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How-To Use the Quotes Board
Page 1 of 1